Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Biometrics

My husband has an appointment tomorrow at 9 AM to complete his biometrics for immigration. This will be one of our first steps, or at least I consider it to be. Of course we could count all of the paperwork we did as steps but that was just a bunch of chaos and I would rather not think about it. Now we are getting to the real stuff! I'm nervous because we have a million different papers to take. We are travelling to the location so we have to drive about 130 miles. What if we forget one of the papers that we need to take? I'm sure that's impossible because we are both paranoid about that and have double checked everything several times. Although we have double checked everything, it's only human to forget something. Let's hope that isn't the case tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment