Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My very first blog!!

After months of following a few expat blogs, I finally decided to create my own. My husband is ill tonight so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a few minutes and give some background information.
  • We met in July of 2009.
  • We have been married since August 24, 2010 and have started our paperwork for immigration.
    • That is one of the reasons I decided to create this blog. I need an outlet!
  • I am an American and he is a Brazilian.
  • We recently moved 1,000 miles away from my hometown.
    • He was presented with a job opportunity that was too good to turn down!
  • He is a farmer and I am a student.
  • We plan on moving to Brazil after I complete my degree.
    • He is an only child and wants to be with his mother.
Each day presents a new experience and challenge now that I am married to him. I am 100% positive I will be sharing many stories as the days go by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww..thank you! :) I'm excited to start blogging. I've had tons of blogging ideas over the past few months but now I have writer's block!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, in my experience, once you start blogging more you will get all sorts of ideas during the day. I just discovered that blogger has a function where you can type in a bunch at a time when you're inspired and they will publish when you schedule them. that way you can always have say, 2 blogs a week even during the times you are busy or uninspired.

    ReplyDelete