Monday, December 6, 2010

Webcams are a beautiful thing!

Last night my husband and I spent 2 hours webcamming with his family in Brazil. We haven't been able to do this recently because he's always working and with the time difference it just doesn't work out. Also, their internet connection is terrible where his family lives. Luckily enough we were able to visit for 2 hours, which never happens! His mom, little cousin, and 2 of his aunts were there. I love his family. They are always soo happy! This past summer my parents went through a divorce and it's childishly forced me to not talk with my mom. It's great to feel a motherly connection with his mom. Hmm..I wonder if I will feel that way when we are her neighbor?!  Anyway, webcams are a wonderful thing. It's WAY cheaper than calling and a lot of fun! I can't wait for the next opportunity to webcam with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment